Re: problems with DomainKeys check: neutral

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 16:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013, Leonel Hern?ndez Grandela wrote:
> hy again and thanks to Murray to write me back in help ;) ... as u say
> if Yahoo! treats DKIM and DomainKeys the same why my servers mail
> arrives on Yahoo and Hotmail as spam ! any idea who can i fix it ??
> please ... thanks a lot for try help me :=D

We don't have any information about how Yahoo! classifies spam. If your
signatures are getting to them, then there's something else about your
message content that they find suspicious. You'd have to contact them to
find out what's going on.

I would also suggest checking a message in the spam folder to confirm that
your signatures are getting through. Look for an Authentication-Results
field that shows "dkim=pass". If your signatures are present but failing,
you may have a message transport issue to deal with; if they're absent,
there's probably some configuration that needs fixing.

-MSK