Re: problems with DomainKeys check: neutral

From: Leonel Hernández Grandela <admin_at_quitoparty.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:40:20 -0500

On 19/04/2013 06:54PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2013, Leonel Hern?ndez Grandela wrote:
>> hy again and thanks to Murray to write me back in help ;) ... as u
>> say if Yahoo! treats DKIM and DomainKeys the same why my servers mail
>> arrives on Yahoo and Hotmail as spam ! any idea who can i fix it ??
>> please ... thanks a lot for try help me :=D
>
> We don't have any information about how Yahoo! classifies spam. If
> your signatures are getting to them, then there's something else about
> your message content that they find suspicious. You'd have to contact
> them to find out what's going on.
>
> I would also suggest checking a message in the spam folder to confirm
> that your signatures are getting through. Look for an
> Authentication-Results field that shows "dkim=pass". If your
> signatures are present but failing, you may have a message transport
> issue to deal with; if they're absent, there's probably some
> configuration that needs fixing.
>
> -MSK
hy again and good day Murray thanks a lot for write me back :) the thing
is that some mail goes to inbox folder but some mails goes to spam
folder example ... if i write a email with no subject and no text goes
to inbox ... the same if i write a email with some nice text and some
nice subject goes to inbox folder butt .. if y write a email with a
subject like: asdqwe and same as body email this mail goes to spam
folder i checked it and the dkim pass but he goes to spam folder :(

domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=mydomain.com; dkim=pass (ok)

so the problem can be :D no idea hahha thanks alot MSK ;) for tryng help :D