Re: problems with DomainKeys check: neutral

From: Leonel Hernández Grandela <admin_at_quitoparty.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:16:36 -0500

On 19/04/2013 06:54PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2013, Leonel Hern?ndez Grandela wrote:
>> hy again and thanks to Murray to write me back in help ;) ... as u
>> say if Yahoo! treats DKIM and DomainKeys the same why my servers mail
>> arrives on Yahoo and Hotmail as spam ! any idea who can i fix it ??
>> please ... thanks a lot for try help me :=D
>
> We don't have any information about how Yahoo! classifies spam. If
> your signatures are getting to them, then there's something else about
> your message content that they find suspicious. You'd have to contact
> them to find out what's going on.
>
> I would also suggest checking a message in the spam folder to confirm
> that your signatures are getting through. Look for an
> Authentication-Results field that shows "dkim=pass". If your
> signatures are present but failing, you may have a message transport
> issue to deal with; if they're absent, there's probably some
> configuration that needs fixing.
>
> -MSK
hello guys good day for every one here in the list: i am here again i am
worried about my problem with sending mails to Yahoo and Hotmail any
idea how to contact them to see if can i fix this inconvenient? today i
have sent a email to sa-test_at_sendmail.net and the report says: so
everything looks to be FINE so what is my problem then :D

Authentication System: DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)
    Result: DKIM signature confirmed GOOD
    Reporting host: services.sendmail.com
    More information:http://dkim.org/
    Sendmail milter:http://opendkim.org/

Authentication System: Sender ID
    Result: SID data confirmed GOOD
    Reporting host: services.sendmail.com
    More information:http://www.microsoft.com/senderid
    Sendmail milter:https://sourceforge.net/projects/sid-milter/

Authentication System: Sender Permitted From (SPF)
    Result: SPF data confirmed GOOD
    Reporting host: services.sendmail.com
    More information:http://openspf.org/

today in the morning i have sent a email to Yahoo the first goes to inbox but the others to spam directly ;( but in the other way when i send a mail to Hotmail it goes directly to spam folder please any help how to fix this problem thanks alot to any who try help me thanks A LOT