Re: v2.9.0 release planning

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:48:48 -0700

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org> wrote:
> I'm starting to think about what to include in a 2.9.0 release for the
> summer. There are about five open feature requests that seem like likely
> Are there any FFRs that we might consider for full activation, because
> they've seen use in production and appear to be useful? Here's the current
> list:
> _FFR_STATS
> _FFR_STATSEXT

These seem like no brainers to me.

FWIW, this is how I build mine, though I doubt I use hardly any of the FFR's

opendkim: OpenDKIM Filter v2.8.1
    Compiled with OpenSSL 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 01 Jul 2008
    SMFI_VERSION 0x1000001
    libmilter version 1.0.1
    Supported signing algorithms:
        rsa-sha1
        rsa-sha256
    Supported canonicalization algorithms:
        relaxed
        simple
    Active code options:
        USE_DB
        USE_LUA
        USE_ODBX
        USE_XML2
        _FFR_ADSP_LISTS
        _FFR_ATPS
        _FFR_DIFFHEADERS
        _FFR_RATE_LIMIT
        _FFR_REDIRECT
        _FFR_REPUTATION
        _FFR_SENDER_MACRO
        _FFR_STATS
        _FFR_STATSEXT
        _FFR_VBR
    libopendkim 2.8.1: atps diffheaders debug

...Todd