v2.9.0 release planning

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 23:51:49 -0700 (PDT)

I'm starting to think about what to include in a 2.9.0 release for the
summer. There are about five open feature requests that seem like likely
candidates, but none of them involve a huge amount of work, so we can
think bigger. Does anyone have an existing or new feature request they'd
like to have considered?

Are there any FFRs that we might consider for full activation, because
they've seen use in production and appear to be useful? Here's the
current list:

         _FFR_ADSP_LISTS
         _FFR_ATPS
         _FFR_DEFAULT_SENDER