Re: v2.9.0 release planning

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:14:21 -0700

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>wrote:

> I'm starting to think about what to include in a 2.9.0 release for the
> summer. There are about five open feature requests that seem like likely
> candidates, but none of them involve a huge amount of work, so we can think
> bigger. Does anyone have an existing or new feature request they'd like to
> have considered?

Well, one of the things I'd like to see is the development of some "best
practices" docs based on particular setups - maybe in a Wiki? OpenDKIM's
docs are very good, but lean toward the technical (nowhere near as much as
Postfix docs, tho - ugh).

I'm a big fan of "getting started" guides or walk-thrus for popular setups.
I'm happy to help author some, but I'd need some hand-holding for some of
the stuff that I'm not currently fluent with. I think guides like this
really help drive adoption.

SteveJ