Re: shared library issue

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:38:22 -0700

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Dominic Iafigliola
<dominic_at_datedechoix.com> wrote:
> Hello Todd,
>
> Thank you so much for that advice. I completely forgot about adding
> the directory and calling ldconfig.
>
> However, now I am getting another issue that really is stumping me.
> The following error is now displayed upon trying to start opendkim
> service:
>
> Starting OpenDKIM Milter: opendkim: /etc/opendkim.conf:
> refile:/etc/opendkim/Tru : dkimf_db_open(): No such file or
> directory

The system is unable to open the file named /etc/opendkim/Tru. Find
in your config where that file is defined, make sure it exists and is
readable by the user opendkim changes uid to, and then move forward.

Your best testing method is to start the opendkim daemon from the
commandline the way it's normally started with the initscript, but add
the -f option, so that it won't fork and daemonize and . It will spit
all output to STDOUT and you can then get better messages about what
it's trying to do and what it's failing doing.

...Todd