opendkim-genkey questions

From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah_at_zimbra.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:12:55 -0700

I have a user who wanted to set up DKIM signing for both the parent and sub
domain. For this to be correct, the DKIM TXT needs to be:

YYYYYYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYYYYYYYYYY._domainkey.domain.com. IN TXT
( "v=DKIM1; k=rsa; t=s; d=domain.com"
                  "p=yyy...yyy" ) ; ----- DKIM key
YYYYYYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYYYYYYYYYY for domain.com

and

XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX._domainkey.sub.domain.com. IN TXT
( "v=DKIM1; k=rsa; t=s; d=sub.domain.com"
                  "p=xxx...xxx" ) ; ----- DKIM key
XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX for sub.domain.com

However, I can't find a way to get opendkim-genkey to create the "t=s" or
"d=<FQDN>" flags in its output.

As best I can tell, both -S and -a options to opendkim-genkey don't
actually do anything, which are the flag(s) I thought might be involved.

Any pointers?

Thanks!

--Quanah

--