Re: shared library issue

From: Dominic Iafigliola <dominic_at_datedechoix.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:36:51 -0400

Hello Todd,

Thank you so much for that advice. I completely forgot about adding
the directory and calling ldconfig.

However, now I am getting another issue that really is stumping me.
The following error is now displayed upon trying to start opendkim
service:

Starting OpenDKIM Milter: opendkim: /etc/opendkim.conf:
refile:/etc/opendkim/Tru : dkimf_db_open(): No such file or
directory

Do you have any idea why this is being displayed?

Thanks,

--
Dominic Iafigliola
Office (+1) 514-300-3380 |  Mobile (+1) 514-773-7735 |