Re: SSL error:0D0680A8:asn1 encoding routines

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:00:51 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013, z.szalbot_at_lcwords.com wrote:
> I will do that tomorrow but I doubt it will help. Like I said before,
> even turning on milter in main.cf with NO domain eligible for signing
> produces this error. In other words, although there are no private and
> public key files to check, this error is still generated and smtp
> connection is refused. Is it possible that this error is generated by
> something else than the files in question?

There must be some signing still enabled somewhere, because the specific
error you pasted (namely the reference to d2i_PrivateKey_bio) only applies
to handling of signing keys. The function name is different for public
keys used when verifying.

Since you haven't gotten this working, would you be willing to email me
your (apparently broken) private key and configuration file? I'll see if
I can reproduce your problem here.

-MSK