Re: SSL error:0D0680A8:asn1 encoding routines [SOLVED]

From: <z.szalbot_at_lcwords.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:15:51 +0100

> There must be some signing still enabled somewhere, because the
> specific error you pasted (namely the reference to
> d2i_PrivateKey_bio)
> only applies to handling of signing keys. The function name is
> different for public keys used when verifying.

I'm typing this, hoping it might help someone else who has the same
problem. I wouldn't have done it without Murray's help so huge thanks to
him and here's the solution. It appears I have been using a pre-2.x
config in which I had entries for Domains, Selector and Keylist. Instead
I should have built a SigningTable and KeyTable (they can be flat files
and they are well documented at
http://www.opendkim.org/opendkim-README). Anyway, once built, the issue
is gone and everything works as expected. Thank you very much once
again!

Zbigniew Szalbot