Re: SSL error:0D0680A8:asn1 encoding routines

From: <z.szalbot_at_lcwords.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:23:26 +0100

> I don't know what SysCP is, so I can't say what's going on there.
> You could try doing the manual setup steps described in
> opendkim/README, which references the provided opendkim-genkey
> script.

I will do that tomorrow but I doubt it will help. Like I said before,
even turning on milter in main.cf with NO domain eligible for signing
produces this error. In other words, although there are no private and
public key files to check, this error is still generated and smtp
connection is refused. Is it possible that this error is generated by
something else than the files in question?

Thank you!

Zbigniew Szalbot