[ opendkim-Bugs-3590402 ] No signature if From header is first (fwd)

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:47:43 -0800 (PST)

Could someone with postfix expertise have a look at this?

I've asked the original poster to subscribe here and discuss the problem.
I think it's clear from the start that if we had a problem with From:
first, we'd have known about it by now, not to mention the fact that the
entire opendkim test suite uses From: first and things get signed.

My inclination is to think hammering postfix with data via "nc", or the
lack of a separating line before the body, is the likely culprit.

-MSK