Re: OpenDKIM v2.7.2 released

From: Eray Aslan <eray.aslan_at_caf.com.tr>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 09:35:08 +0100

On 11/23/12 10:23 AM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> Eray Aslan skrev den 22-11-2012 15:08:
> if an ebuild installs anything in /usr/local its brokken

Opendkim package does not install anything under /usr/local in gentoo.
We are just checking if there is anything installed there.

> drop strl in opendkim would make it more stable then workarounds

A hard dependency on libstrl/libbsd and not using libstrl from opendkim
is of course possible and would make this problem moot for gentoo. But
that is the option I am trying to avoid as I like opendkim's libstrl
implementation. I guess we will see if it is possible to avoid the hard
dependency in an elegant way.

--
Eray Aslan <eras_at_gentoo.org>