Re: OpenDKIM v2.7.2 released

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:44:22 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012, Eray Aslan wrote:
> One way around it would be to check for header file first before
> checking for library functions. The attached patch seems to work for
> me.

Actually, all we need is to set HAVE_STRL_H if:

a) strlcat and strlcpy can't be found anywhere, in which case we're going
to be installing our own, which now includes a <strl.h>; or

b) AC_CHECK_HEADERS finds a strl.h installed.

It would be nice to force a reinstall of libstrl if we installed our own
before without strl.h, but I think that's probably complicated to do
automatically.

The above is now committed to git, tested on FreeBSD (which has the two
functions native), and on a Linux box with and without a libstrl
installed. Let me know if you'd like a revised tarball to try.

-MSK