Re: Can not start opendkim 2.7.0

From: Christian Rößner <cr_at_sys4.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:14:13 +0100

Good morning :)

>> opendkim: search.c:95: ldap_pvt_search: Assertion `ld != ((void *)0)' failed.
>>
>> It does not start.
>
> This was reported earlier today. The attached patch is reported to fix the problem.
>
> -MSK<PATCH.txt>

Applied. Works :) I had read about problems, but thought it had to do with segmentation faults and/or fresh installed LDAP servers, which do not contain any DKIM stuff, yet. As I only did an update of OpenDKIM, I thought this was a different bug ;-)

Anyways thanks a lot

Kind regards

-Christian Rößner

--