RE: OpenDKIM Segmentation when using MySQL

From: Adam M. Jacques <adam_at_adamjacques.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 21:13:12 -0700

I used the example from the README.SQL file to create the DB table and
configuration file, is it not actually correct? I just applied this new
patch to a clean working copy and OpenDKIM now works again. I will do more
testing tonight, but I'm able to sign and verify emails again (including
this one, if it makes it through). Thanks.

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `SigningKeys` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `domain_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `selector` varchar(63) NOT NULL,
  `private_key` text NOT NULL,
  `public_key` text NOT NULL,
  `active` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `domain_name` (`domain_name`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=7;