Re: Reputation database

From: Christian Rößner <cr_at_sys4.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:09:14 +0100

>> So in my understanding, Amavis must come in front of opendkim, does it?
>
> I thought amavis was anti-virus only. If it provides spam detection service as well, then yes, you want something like this to locate whatever amavis puts in the header to indicate the message is spam. It may not be the same as the example, however; the above is based on what Spamassassin does.

:) Amavis does spamassassin internally. So it also adds headers coming from SA.

Looks for example like this:

        DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VERIFIED=-0.1,
        RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-0.735, SPF_PASS=-0.001] autolearn=ham

I have removed the flag option, but I will change the opendkim pattern like seen in this example above.

One last question:

Can you give some starting values for DKIMReputation* parameters? I guess 1001 will never be reached. But I have no experience with this. In Amavis I know the value is something around 6.23, which means a false-positive of less than 1:10.000. But I have no knowledge about upper and lower values that can be reached here in opendkim.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

-Christian Rößner

--