Re: Reputation database

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 07:37:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012, Christian R??ner wrote:
> Not quite sure. Because of this in the config file:
>
> ReputationSpamCheck /^X-Spam: ?[Yy][Ee][Ss]/
>
> So in my understanding, Amavis must come in front of opendkim, does it?

I thought amavis was anti-virus only. If it provides spam detection
service as well, then yes, you want something like this to locate whatever
amavis puts in the header to indicate the message is spam. It may not be
the same as the example, however; the above is based on what Spamassassin
does.

-MSK