Re: Reputation database

From: Christian Rößner <cr_at_sys4.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:13:46 +0100

>> _at_Murray: I find that very interesting stuff. When Patrick Ben Koetter and I were at the MAAWG in Paris, do I remember correctly that you spoke exactly from this reputation system?
>
> Yep, this is it. There's a related one now available in the "reprrd" directory as of 2.7.0 as well; it uses the stats data, but does a different kind of analysis.

:)

Yet I don't know, if I do things correctly here:

crontab -l:
_at_hourly [ -f /var/lib/opendkim/stats-verify ] && opendkim-importstats -p hidden < /var/lib/opendkim/stats-verify && rm -rf /var/lib/opendkim/stats-verify
_at_hourly opendkim-gengraphs --dbpasswd hidden --output /var/www/graphs/index.html
_at_hourly opendkim-genstats --dbpasswd hidden --output /var/www/stats/index.html

_at_daily opendkim-modtotals --dbpasswd hidden && opendkim-genrates --dbpasswd hidden

So I remove the stats file each time to suppress the duplicate warnings. But this way I can not do anything else on stats. Is there any other mechanism, yet?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

-Christian Rößner

--