Re: how to setup opendkim for signing all outgoing mails

From: Matthias Weiss <matthias_at_more-onion.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:27:38 +0200

Hi Andreas!

> I assume, the webserver submit via smtp, not via /usr/sbin/sendmail.

No, the website uses php and the sendmail command for sending mail. I could
change it to smtp but that wouldn't have no priority ATM.

> So you have all the power of postfix smtp servers.

:)

> 1. create a separate input channel in master.cf:
> ...snip
> 5. edit opendkim.conf
> MTA file:/etc/opendkim/mtatable
> SigningTable refile:/etc/opendkim/signingtable ( note the re in refile! )
> KeyTable etc/opendkim/keytable

I'll keep that in mind as another option if anything else doesn't work. Right
now I'm happy that our mailsetup is doing (mostly) what it should ;-)

regards
matthias