RE: how to setup opendkim for signing all outgoing mails

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 16:53:18 +0000

If the Sender field is always the same, then you can use that to make the signing choice. So you're on the right track with your use of SenderHeaders. Then, I suggest a SigningTable that reads:

your-sender-address somekey

...and a KeyTable that reads:

somekey signing-domain:selector:/path/to/signing/key

This will sign all mail with a Sender: header field containing "your-sender-address" by adding a signature with a "d=" of "signing-domain" and an "s=" of "selector" using the private key found in /path/to/signing/key. It will sign everything this way, regardless of what's in the Sender: field.

Let us know if that works.

-MSK