how to setup opendkim for signing all outgoing mails

From: Matthias Weiss <matthias_at_more-onion.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:16:51 +0200

Hi all!

I have a configuration problem with opendkim and hope that some of could help
me.

We are running a website that also has a blogging feature. A reader can
contact the author via a webform where he/she can enter his/her email address,
specify a subject and write a message body. When they click on the "send"
button the website generates an email and sends it via the postfix MTA.

So we have the situation where the generated emails have different "From"
entries, always the same envelope "MAIL FROM" and always the same "Sender"
address entry. We also want to sign *all* of our mails with opendkim.

The problem is - I haven't found a configuration setup with opendkim that
allowes us to sign all mails with the key of our domain when the "From"
address is not from our domain.
A solution is using the "SenderHeaders csl:Sender" configuration but I'm
little bit concerned that if we have an error in our website configuration and
the "Sender" field isn't set than we're sending unsigned emails.

Can anyone suggest a solution where all of our mails are always signed with
our domain key?

best regards
matthias