RE: dkim key questions

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 19:05:22 +0000

Generally speaking, this won't help. The issue appears to be that your DNS isn't answering before amavisd-new times out waiting, not that you need more keys in the DNS.

If the "s=" and "d=" parts of your signatures don't change, then there's only one place in your DNS that verifiers will go to look for your keys. Other locations will never be checked.

It's not possible to tell if your DNS is set up properly since you've redacted all your domain names, so I'll say something else general: As long as your key can be found in a TXT record at mail._domainkey.domain.com, your DNS is configured correctly.

-MSK