RE: SPF support in opendkim?

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 14:31:24 -0700

There are also people (like me) who prefer to keep them in separate filters. If one crashes, you still get the benefits of the other, for example.

It's also a question of who will do the work. I have my hands full keeping this package current and evolving without bolting on an entirely new protocol mechanism with all of its dependencies, nuances and features. Are you offering to maintain it? :-)