SPF support in opendkim?

From: Steve Fatula <compconsultant_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:56:37 -0700 (PDT)

I wish that opendkim would also support SPF checking as well as it does dkim. Seems much simpler, but, it is effective in cases where dkim has weaknesses, they complement each other. We use postfix, and it would simply be nice to have one piece of software where the authentication results are done. More efficient as well. Having many milters, policy checkers, etc, makes things a little harder to manage and provides less throughput.

Didn't see any discussion of this in the list, so, just asking! I know, the name is opendkim...

Steve