2.4.2 bug with --enable-atps

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:57:50 -0700

I just discovered that ATPS tags are always added to DKIM signatures if the ATPS feature is enabled at compile time.

This shouldn't matter because DKIM verifiers are supposed to ignore tags they don't know. But there will be purists out there, and broken implementations that don't handle it so well.

This is already fixed for 2.5.0. If anyone really needs a patch before then, please let me know.

-MSK