RE: Using results of dkim for gmail

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:51:49 -0700

If you have faith that 100% of the gmail.com mail is going to be signed by gmail.com, you can use LocalADSP to set your own policy for that domain. To reject it, though, you'll have to set ADSPAction to do something, which is a global setting (i.e., it will be in effect for all domains that fail ADSP tests, local or otherwise).

Maybe this means there should be an extension to ADSPAction to allow per-domain actions. Hmm. If someone agrees, please open a feature request on SourceForge. There's time still to do that for 2.5.0.

-MSK