Re: OpenDKIM v2.4.0 released

From: Chris C <mazzystr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:02:15 -0400

Yea but... Yahoo still does DomainKeys. Yahoo does dkim also but
our management team doesn't want our Strongmail appliances changed
from DomainKeys at this time.

Ah ok. I thought OpenDKIM could do DomainKeys signing also.
Nevermind then there's no hope of having one milter to rule them all,
lol

/Chris Callegari