Re: OpenDKIM v2.4.0 released

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:20:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011, Chris C wrote:
> Yea but... Yahoo still does DomainKeys. Yahoo does dkim also but our
> management team doesn't want our Strongmail appliances changed from
> DomainKeys at this time.

I can't remember where, but it was stated officially that DKIM and DK have
equal treatment by Yahoo!. They plan to turn down DK once the last of the
big DK signers convert. Unfortunately those signers have the usual
infrastructure inertia to deal with which is why this is dragging on.

> Ah ok. I thought OpenDKIM could do DomainKeys signing also.

Nope, never has.

> Nevermind then there's no hope of having one milter to rule them all,
> lol

Honestly, you probably don't want that.

-MSK