Re: OpenDKIM + dk-milter = Overkill

From: SM <sm_at_resistor.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:51:16 -0800

Hi Steve,
At 13:55 26-01-11, Steve Jenkins wrote:
>I couldn't help but notice your message was signed by both. ;)

I see that you noticed that. :-)

The message is not DomainKeys signed to get a better delivery
rate. There are some tests which are run from that server for legacy
reasons. It will probably be left to run as long as other people
find it useful and it is not too much work to maintain. If I recall
correctly, there are even some unreleased fixes that were applied.

Regards,
-sm