Re: OpenDKIM + dk-milter = Overkill

From: Andreas Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:12:11 +0100 (CET)

Steve,

> Yes, I know DomainKeys is dead. Yes, I know that DKIM is all you need.

That's it. Continue giving this answer only!

There ist no benefit for anybody signing twice. Your howto advises
unprofessionals only a way to an additional error source. They
will be unable to debug! So you indirect generate trouble!

You know that DomainKey is dead. And you should tell *that* to anybody
asking you. Don't teach others riding dead horse.

Andreas