RE: Can't get opendkim to sign my outbound messages

From: Steve Jenkins <steve_at_stevejenkins.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 22:39:10 -0800

John Karr said:

>I've read a bunch of tutorials, manpages and not gotten to a working
configuration.

Hi, John. Out of curiosity, would you mind telling me which tutorial(s) you
used? I've written one aimed at CentOS/Postfix users, and have received a
lot of feedback indicating success following it. I think the differences to
an Ubuntu 10.04 setup would be minimal (probably just apt-get instead of
yum).

http://stevejenkins.com/blog/2010/09/how-to-get-dkim-domainkeys-identified-m
ail-working-on-centos-5-5-and-postfix-using-opendkim/

I'd appreciate your feedback so that perhaps I could expand it to cover
Ubuntu users, too.

Best,

SteveJ