Re: Delayed email because of signing

From: Jason Clint <jtclint_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 11:27:12 -0700

We have a sender program that waits for a response from the server before it
sends the next email in the list. Before I added dkim it was doing the
emails 1-2 seconds a part now its 5. I also watched the logs ass it puts it
on there and it shows about every 5 seconds as well. I will have to look
into trying Murray's suggestion with the MTA debugging, for all I know
something with the program is not compatible with dkim which is what is
causing the delay however I highly doubt it because when I checked the
/var/tmp file it showed 2x the amount of emails that where sent of files in
that directory. 1 file for the header one for the email....tell me if I am
missing something but that makes me think it loaded the message into a file
created the header based off the file and was preparing to concatenate them
together and send it out. Or am I misunderstanding how it works?