Re: Delayed email because of signing

From: SM <sm_at_resistor.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 17:38:21 -0800

Hi Todd,
At 17:10 08-12-10, Todd Lyons wrote:
>Does odk do any kind of rdns lookup on connect or hello or rcpt to
>or mail from? On header processing?

No, opendkim does not do any reverse DNS lookup.

>In his configuration, he doesn't specify mode, so doesn't that make
>it sign and verify?

Turning on LogWhy shows the logic for signing or verifying. The
default mode is signing and verifying, i.e. if there is a match for
signing, the message gets sign, otherwise it falls back to doing a
verification.

>Would setting mode verify only have any effect on inbound actions by
>odk or the libs?

Opendkim invokes library calls for DKIM processing in both signing
and verification mode. Based on the logs posted, I don't see any problem.

Regards,
-sm