Re: Enabling Statistics

From: SM <sm_at_resistor.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:29:04 -0700

Hi Murray,
At 15:42 10-08-10, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>Possibly, yes. Some of the data currently collected by the
>verifying side are less interesting because they're constant (i.e.
>they're part of your configuration), and arguably you're signing
>mail from a much more constrained space than what you're
>verifying. That is, most of the mail you sign will look
>substantially the same in terms of existing header fields and the like.

Wouldn't we be able to correlate the traffic then?

If we are not signing all outbound traffic, it might be handy to know
what is being signed. To take this one step further, we could do
some fine tuning by comparing our inbound DKIM signed domains with
which outbound destinations are being signed.

Regards,
-sm