Re: Collection of DKIM statistics

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:44:00 -0700

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 2:06 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org> wrote:

>> Do you plan to publish the collected data ? would be interesting ...
> Yes, I was thinking about doing some daily runs from the database and
> posting some statistics of interest.  We'll see how good my perl has
> gotten... :-)

I got my first machine up and running with this.

1. How often do you want these stats to be submitted? Hourly,
nightly, weekly, etc.
2. I feel like I should be resetting the data after submitting it,
what say you? Should we add the -r to the commandline? Or does your
side handle duplicate data submission?
3. I have a few more machines to install this on, so will be building
up more data for you rather quickly.

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and