Re: OSes for testing

From: Daniel Black <daniel.subs_at_internode.on.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 21:10:53 +1100

On Tuesday 03 November 2009 05:19:42 Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> I've got my VMware environment set up now with FreeBSD 7.2, Fedora Core 11
> and Solaris 10 x86. I plan to do a full build and the libopendkim unit
> tests on each of them before all releases going forward.
>
> Are there any others I should add to the mix?

I think you've covered the significant differences in unixes that should
account for most of our portability problems.

For a bit more portability OpenSolaris. AIX and OSX are thoughts too.

If anything I'd add Centos or RHEL and SuSE but this is getting like a big
list.

I'm going to testrun OpenSolaris now. I'll happily setup remote access on that
If I can get it going.