OSes for testing

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:19:42 -0800

I've got my VMware environment set up now with FreeBSD 7.2, Fedora Core 11 and Solaris 10 x86. I plan to do a full build and the libopendkim unit tests on each of them before all releases going forward.

Are there any others I should add to the mix? For example, are SuSE, TurboLinux or Mandrake sufficiently different that I should try them as well? Those are the only supported VMware guest OSes that are probably worth considering:

http://www.vmware.com/support/ws5/doc/intro_supguest_ws.html