libvbr created

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:31:08 -0700

I've split the VBR functions off into their own library called (oddly enough) "libvbr". It's pretty much a direct move of those files from libopendkim into their own directory, plus a fairly trivial Makefile.am. It's currently not documented other than what's in the code, so as I do the doxygen work I'll fix that.

Tests fine with "./configure" and "./configure -enable-vbr" on FreeBSD at least.

Planned for release as part of v1.2.0. Please review as convenient.

-MSK