Impending code freeze for 1.1.2

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:02:54 -0700 (PDT)

I'm planning to release 1.1.2 this weekend, probably Sunday. This will be
a series of minor fixes, nearly all of which are courtesy of Daniel Black.
His big stuff is coming later.

Please have a look at RELEASE_NOTES on branch "br-1-1" and see if there's
anything suitable for a minor release that's not in there yet. If nothing
comes up, I'd like to consider that branch in code freeze for the 1.1.2
release starting Wednesday afternoon and ending Sunday when the release is
posted.