RE: pkg-config

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:37:00 -0700

I haven't finished reviewing the diffs but:

I like the path you're on here, and the refactoring of the FEATURE() stuff is great too. Using pkg-config if it's there but doing something equivalent if not is definitely the way we should go in my opinion.

I haven't tried it yet on my own system to see if I get the "make dist" error, but I'll try to do that later today.

Nice work!

-MSK