RE: v1.1.0 release pending

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 17:06:19 -0700

OK, I'll wait and post on Sunday or Monday to give me a little more time to test a few things. I have a few curious behaviours I want to verify on older vs. newer MTAs related to _FFR_COMMAIZE (with and without) and I want to make sure I have all that correct. But I think the code is no worse than any prior release so that won't hold me up much either unless I encounter something glaring.