_FFR_COMMAIZE

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:50:42 -0700 (PDT)

I'm planning to remove this FFR. After some experimentation this morning
I discovered that the code the sendmail MTA's commaize() function does
appears to happen before the headers are handed to milter, not after as I
had feared. That means the MTA's rewriting happens before signing, so we
don't need to mimic that code in opendkim in order to avoid rewrites
causing verification failures.

The only thing we need to worry about is leading spaces on
sender/recipient headers; 8.13.8 and earlier normalized all such headers
to a single space after the colon, while 8.14.0 and later makes no change
to the spacing. I plan to key this rewrite on the availability of the
SMFIP_HDR_LEADSPC protocol option; the presence of that means the MTA is
8.14.0 or later (or equivalent) and spaces will be unchanged, and its
absence means 8.13.8 or earlier and spaces will get normalized.

I should have this coded and tested late today, and then we can release
1.1.0 in the next day or so.

-MSK