Re: v1.1.0 release pending

From: Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:20:23 -0700

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 12:48:49AM -0700, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org> wrote:
> I'd rather check for a somewhat visible function (rather than one that's
> intended not to be visible). If you change your copy of configure.ac to
> look for dn_expand() instead, does that solve the problem?
>
> I'm fairly confident I could have checks for both res_mkquery() and
> dn_expand() and they wouldn't step on each other, so if you want to make
> that change it's fine by me.

That's my thought, as well. It probably makes the most sense since arlib
uses res_mkquery() directly, but the rest of the source relies only on
dn_*(), so there are two distinct uses, should they be spread across
different libraries.

--
Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Love sometimes expresses itself in sacrifice.