Re: Bugs, features, etc.

From: Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:59:44 -0700

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:29:28AM -0700, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org> wrote:
> What sorts of bugs/issues are you guys comfortable having assigned to you?
>
> I've got one open feature request that requires addition of at least one
> new config item for the filter. There's an incoming bug report that
> requires a change to a default table inside libopendkim as well, which
> requires a minor edit and then some testing. And there's this issue about
> compiling with libdb on Debian which has been mentioned on opendkim-users
> but not opened as a bug yet (the guy hasn't replied to my query for more
> info either). So we have a feature request, a bug and a build issue so
> far.

I'll take a look at the Debian thing, since I'm planning to upload
a package.

My C isn't very strong, so that's the big issue I have. New features,
etc. are probably not something I can easily tackle, but minor changes
to defaults or config parsing shouldn't be too bad.

--
Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World