Bugs, features, etc.

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:29:28 -0700 (PDT)

What sorts of bugs/issues are you guys comfortable having assigned to you?

I've got one open feature request that requires addition of at least one
new config item for the filter. There's an incoming bug report that
requires a change to a default table inside libopendkim as well, which
requires a minor edit and then some testing. And there's this issue about
compiling with libdb on Debian which has been mentioned on opendkim-users
but not opened as a bug yet (the guy hasn't replied to my query for more
info either). So we have a feature request, a bug and a build issue so
far.

I'm fine with just taking stuff on the list on a volunteer basis but when
things actually get opened in the bug system on SourceForge I'd like to
get them assigned to show responsiveness. Just wondering what, if
anything, is OK for me to assign to other people.

-MSK