Re: Bugs, features, etc.

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, Mike Markley wrote:
> I'll take a look at the Debian thing, since I'm planning to upload a
> package.

Great, thanks. The reporter hasn't replied with a more complete "make"
transcript so I took a guess at what had gone wrong, resulting in the
updated configure.ac, opendkim/Makefile.am and libopendkim/Makefile.am now
in CVS. Could be all he needs is those more recent versions. In
particular, I think it was possible for opendkim-testkey and
opendkim-testadsp to fail to link against libdb, which would cause them to
croak if things like --enable-querycache had been used with ./configure
meaning libopendkim now depended on it.