Re: How is LDAP used with OpenDKIM?

From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah_at_zimbra.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:41:53 -0700

--On Monday, June 20, 2016 10:14 AM +0200 Sistemisti Posta
<sistemisti-posta_at_csi.it> wrote:

> On 15/06/2016 18:49, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
>
>> I suggest you look at what I've done with Zimbra for DKIM+LDAP support
>> on a per-domain basis.
>>
>> --Quanah
>
> Hello Quanah,
>
> I saw the wiki. If I well understand it seems you don't have subdomains
> identities (AUID) which share the same key of parent domain.

Currently, subdomains will use the signing of the parent domain unless they
have their own signing key assigned. This allows the ability to have DKIM
signing for some sub domains that are specific to them, or to fall back on
the parent otherwise. IIRC anyhow. Been a while since I played with it. ;)

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect