Re: How is LDAP used with OpenDKIM?

From: Sistemisti Posta <sistemisti-posta_at_csi.it>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 09:14:11 +0200

On 15/06/2016 18:49, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> I suggest you look at what I've done with Zimbra for DKIM+LDAP support
> on a per-domain basis.
>
> --Quanah

Hello Quanah,

  I saw the wiki. If I well understand it seems you don't have
subdomains identities (AUID) which share the same key of parent domain.

Even if I can repeat the same key on each subdomain identity, I prefer a
different setup with a single key entry and many subdomains identity.

Thank you very much for these appreciated hints.
Marco